Today's Journey

>> Selasa, 26 Januari 2010

I come in the office at 07.30 a.m. , I take my breakfast then do my job to translate some document and make a resume from newspaper and type it then reported. Today my boss have a schedule to go to health departement to discuss something, but it was canceled because he has a lot of work. I just do whatever he told to me and do it the best.

today there is a pleasant thing, we (all employees) joking and laughing together and it's wonderful thing that I ever have since I work here.

The service contract is also already done and I have signed it. I should pass the training process for 30 days and at that time I should have to work hard.

0 komentar:

Chapter 2-2

Chapter 2-2
Jadwal Kegiatan PA

Don't judge a book by it's cover

This blog will give you something different that you will know something that you never know before, coz sometimes....not everything you heard are true..........

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP